The new Apus MQ60 V2 has improved performance compared to the V1. The built-in FrSky XMF3EM flight controller also supports 2 methods of binding (automatic & manual) with all FrSky transmitters. The lightweight design, measuring 66.5mm motor to motor and 20g of weight makes it’s convenient to take anywhere. The solid frame and the strong motor protection ensure you’ll stay in the air, even in the most demanding indoor environments.
- 5 minutes of flying time (approximately)
- Support 2 binding modes (automatic and manual)
- Solid frame and strong blade protection
- Fly without having to adjust parameters after binding
- Supports parameter adjustment and the default value recovery