The Skyline32 Advanced flight controller with its Cleanflight and Baseflight (NAZE32 firmware) support brings to you the innovation only available from the ever-growing Open Source community.
This mini-sized flight controller is perfect for all multi-rotors whatever their size, but is particularly suited to smaller models where space is limited and performance important.
Unique wire-to-board connectors make wiring quick and simple, while the micro USB port allows you to customise your setup and fine tune the Skyline32 Advanced from your PC.
A total of 6 flight modes are available, including Altitude hold and the beginner-friendly Head-free (aka Headless) mode which maintains stick orientation relative to the pilot regardless of the direction of flight.
For peace of mind, a low voltage detection circuit is included along with a warning buzzer.
The Skyline32 Advanced features a built in barometer for altitude hold and supports OSC and OLED functions and is compatible with Spektrum satellite receivers for added versatility.
• Cleanflight & Baseflight support
• Pre-loaded Baseflight configurator GUI
• Unique wire-to-board connectors for easy wiring
• 3.3 & 5V soldering pads
• Lightweight design
• Inbuilt compass
• Barometer (MS 5611 sensor)
• Supports OSD, OLED, Spektrum satellite receiver, low voltage detection and buzzer
• Micro USB connector
• Flexible RC input
• Optional GPS
• With gyro, compass & extended reservation position for accelerometer etc
• Support Quad, Tri, Hex and various multirotors
• Manual mode, Angle mode, Horizon mode, Heading hold mode, Head-free mode, Altitude hold mode (advanced version)
• GPS position hold/Return to Home function(GPS Optional).
RC input: Standard, CPPM (PPM SUM)
Processor: 32-bit ARM
Dimensions: 35 x 35 x 5mm (30.5mm holes)
Weight: 4.53g (No wires)
1 x Skyline32 Advanced flight controller
2 x Breakout cables
1 x Mounting pad
Source code links: